Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Music

So now that Thanksgiving is past, I have allowed myself to start listening to Christmas music. I'm lovin' it. Getting ready to celebrate the biggest birthday party on earth is my favorite time of year, and music is a big part of that. That, and snow, lights, the smell of evergreens, etc.

I would recommend "Christmas" by Michael W. Smith (this is, by a huge amount, my favorite Christmas album and favorite album overall) and "The Christmas Sessions" by MercyMe. Both are available for free on Freegal, if your public library is a part of that program.

And yes, I know I have failed miserably at making regular postings here. I shall from here on out give up even apologizing, and just accept it as normal to go for a month or two between posts.

1 comment: